Monday, July 4, 2011

Other

My dear father in law doing the crossword puzzle, plus more impressions from a train...this time going to the Neuburger Schlossfest, which is basically a renaissance fair except in a real castle!  A beautiful castle, and a lot of fun.  It seemed a good 75% were in costume, and the costumes seemed pretty consistent to the time period, as was the food to some extent (so i understood).  I had no time to sit down and sketch, but i took a ton of photos of costumes and such...will do studies from them some time.  A pity we missed the tournament of knights...


A kind of imposing looking fellow I saw above a video surveillance store.  Probably some bishop or something:

1 comment:

Sven said...

very cool stuff my friend. I'm really jealous of how you find time to be so creative on your Germany trip. Me, I'm just rushing from beer gardens to Kaffeeklatsches. ;-) Can't wait to catch up!