Monday, July 4, 2011

Between Munich and Augsburg

As my sister and her family and other friends live in Munich, we do much shuttling between the two cities.  My impressions looking out the train window...an interesting exercise:

Another view from the train (the three young people in front were so annoying); looking up towards the Theatinerkirche in Munich as we took cover from a sudden downpour at an outdoor cafe; some chocolate cake, and my niece's impression of her aunt and uncle (my wife and I);

Princess Kate!


And the contribution from the nephew (who has soccer on the brain): Allianz Arena, where FC Bayern Munich and TSV Munich 1860 play:


Cafe Puck in Munich, where we always seem to end up, and where I always wonder where my friend Julia (who created the logo) has gotten to..



No comments: