Friday, June 27, 2008

Another workshop, and more silliness





So here we are at the end of June?! What happened to those other 5 months? There was recently another clothed figure workshop in lovely old victorian; this time with an Egyptian theme. Per usual I was very psyched to go. Unfortunately I didn't have a very good time of it. Maybe it was more crowded this time with more people moving around causing distraction or something, but I was just not on. My drawings were mostly wishy washy. However, here are a few that I managed to fix up somewhat afterwards. Also something from the latest drink and draw...started off as random shapes and somehow turned into this crabby looking thing. Kind of fun I guess. Though looking at it again, I could probably stand to add some indication of his other legs.

No comments: